- A former Great Britain International Swimmer
- National Champion and holder of British & English 100m Freestyle and English 200m Freestyle records. Ranked 4th in World 100m Freestyle
- Competes Ironman Triathlon, and still leaves swim with World class athletes.
- Been Professional Swim coach for last 9 years and produced many National and International athletes.
- Performance Coaching Teaching/Coaching Swimming , Cycling and Triathlon now a major part of his life.
- Level 5 Personal Trainer (Advanced)
- Sports Performance Coach
- Sports Nutritionist
- Triathlon Specific Coach
- British Swimming Coach
- British Cycling Coach
- Sports / Remedial Massage therapist
- Coaching for the Disabled
A former Great Britain International swimmer, holder of British and English 100m Freestyle record which gave him a World ranking of number 4, holder of English 200m Freesyle record and unbeaten in Europe during his time as an international athlete.
Has been a professional qualified British Swimming Coach for the past 9 years and has spent time as Head Coach of two clubs in the East Midlands area of Derbyshire. Has been the principle swimming coach of the High Peak Triathlon club for over 7 years.
Qualified as a level 5 Personal Trainer with the YMCA in 2003, Sports Conditioning Coach and Sports Nutrition qualifications followed soon afterwards. Now also a fully qualified Sports Massage therapist offering sports and remedial massage, for either race/athlete specific needs or simply for remedial purposes. Qualified British cycling Coach, Road and TT Specific
This year nominated as Sports Performance Coach of the year for achievements during 2010, out of 600 entrants came runner up.
Works freelance in the Derbyshire area mainly High Peak and Derbyshire Dales
Principle Coach of Diane Lee..... World Class International triathlete and National ranked cyclist